M&J Eng. Stainless Steel Sea Strainers are now manufactured by
“Engineering Obsession” here in WA !!!
Please contact : Ian Bezuidenhout firstname.lastname@example.org
for all Sea Strainer Enquires !!
“Marine Stainless Steel Sea Strainers” with Quick Release Lid systems!
(Now stocking 3/4″ bsp up to 4″ bsp Stainless Steel Strainers )
Sea Strainer Systems – Quality Custom Heavy Duty Marine Sea Strainers.
Unlike many other brands of (lesser quality) Marine Sea Strainers on the market , The M&J Quick Release Sea Strainers offers a heavy duty build factor to suit many types of Marine filtering Applications.
The M&J “Quick Release Lid ” Stainless Steel Sea Strainers offers a wide variety of custom build options to suit all types of vessels.
Our “Quick Release” Sea Strainers are designed and manufactured to the highest standards at our Engineering workshop here in O’Connor, Western Australia.
We can also custom-manufacture to suit your specific requirements.
Threaded BSP Type -Sea Strainers- 3/4 bsp to 4″ bsp (or other threads available ) socket or nipple type .
Flanged type Sea Strainers – 1 1/2″ flanged to 10″ flanged options
Inline Strainers Sea Strainers – in both BSP (socket /nipple) and Flanged Options
Durable and easy-to-use, our “Quick Release” M&J Sea Strainers are vital for the protection of your –
-Main Marine Engine,
-Air Conditioning/Refrigeration system,
-Sea Water Pump applications.
– Mining Applications
Sea Strainer Features include:
- A simple locking system that enables quick removal and replacement in seconds
- 316 stainless steel construction or custom types in other metals available
- Electro polish and passivation to provide a protective coating for maximum corrosion resistance
- Available in a wide range of standard sizes with threaded BSP or Flanged mounting options.
- Bottom Entry and Inline available
- Range of different types of Strainer Mesh option available
- Commercial Quality !!!
Sea Strainer Options available:
- M&J Engineering can design and manufacture “custom” style sea strainers to suit of many types of marine system requirements.
- Available to All Commercial and Pleasure boat Applications.
- In-line strainers also available.