Designed in Japan !!!!!
M&J Engineering and Marine Sales are the Sole /Exclusive Importer of “Nakashima and Mikado “Propellers in Australia and New Zealand !!!!!!
Since 1999 M & J Engineering and Marine Sales have been the Exclusive Australia and New Zealand importer/ supplier of Mikado Propellers.
Mikado Propeller Co are one of the world’s leading Fixed Bronze Propeller manufacturers for over the past 100 years and are now part of the Nakashima Group.
Specialising in custom Design and the Manufacture of Marine propellers up to 3.5mtr in diameter.
Mikado Propellers offer an extensive range of propeller options to suit all types of Pleasure and Commercial Marine vessels.
We carry sizes and various propeller types ex our stock here in O’Connor !!!!!
News !!! CNC cut Mikado Propellers Coming VERY Soon!!!!!!!
Click here to download a PCBF (Propeller Boss Cap Fin) Brochure
Click here to download the latest Mikado Propellers’ brochure
Why Choose Mikado Propellers?
- Supply Propellers for all Commercial and Pleasure boats applications
- Manufacturing up to 3.5mtr in Diameter
- Class 1 and Class S Tolerance pitching using the MRI Propeller Scanning system
- 2, 3, 4 or 5 blade propeller options
- Cast in high Quality ALBC3 BRONZE
- High Skew and Cupped Blade Options
- Kaplan/Nozzle Propellers – Skew Style /Standard Style
- Custom blade area ratio options
- A range of Standard Blade options
- Custom designed and manufactured to suit individual vessels
- Propellers Manufactured to various types of vessel survey
- PBCF (Propeller Boss Cap Fin) for Commercial Displacement vessels
- Increased vessel speed and optimum fuel efficiency
- Over 100 years’ experience in propeller manufacture