M & J Engineering & Marine Sales
M & J Engineering and Marine Sales have been servicing the needs of Australia and international supply commercial fishing, work boat and pearling and pleasure boat industry’s since 1969.
Conveniently located near the port city of Fremantle in Western Australia , we offer a full range of Marine Engineering and fabrication services, including:
- Custom Propeller Shaft & Rudder Packages
- SOLE Australian and New Zealand Supplier of both-
- Mikado Propellers Designed in Japan
- Nakashima CNC cut Propellers Designed in Japan
- Australia’s importer of Duramax Johnson Cutless- bearings /DXU Shaft Seals
- MRI Propeller Scanning for propeller repairs
- New Propellers
- Propeller Repairs and performance tunning and service up 2mtr propeller diameter
- Propeller Design/Propeller Inspection
- Shell Cleaning Equipment for the Pearling Industry
- Stainless Steel Sea Strainers
- Marine Shaft bearings /Cutlass Bearings
- Various types of Marine Shaft Seal Systems
- Sea Strainers (Custom manufactured by M&J)
- Marine Exhaust Systems ( Custom manufactured by M&J)
- Propeller Nuts/Coupling Nuts
- Propeller Shafts/ Shaft Couplings
- Hydraulics Pumps and Equipment
- Commercial and Pleasure Boat Winch Equipment
- General Marine Fabrication/ Welding and Machining
- High Pressure Water Pumps
- Custom Shaft and Propeller Packages
- Sterntube Manufacture
Click here to fill in our Online Propeller Sizing Form
We offer a wide range of marine underwater driveline products and marine services both locally and internationally for all commercial and pleasure type vessels.
Our fully equipped facility is conveniently located near the port city of Fremantle, and it’s here that you’ll also find an extensive range of marine supplies including underwater driveline systems, hydraulic winches, propellers.
Cutless bearings and shaft seals, from some of the industry’s leading brands, including Mikado Propellers and Nakashima Propellers, Duramax , Johnson Cutless bearings , for which we are the “largest” Australian importer.
Contact us today for marine engineering service and advice.